Dr. Paul Peterson was raised in Richfield Minnesota where he grew up enjoying football, basketball, baseball and golf. He earned his undergraduate degree in Biology at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. He went on to complete his dental degree from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry graduating in 2007. Dr. Peterson is an award winning surgeon specializing in orthognathic jaw surgery, dental implant reconstruction, bone grafting, cleft and craniofacial surgery.
Dr. Peterson and his wife are proud parents of Nora, Will, Clara and their dog Bernie. When not in surgery, Dr. Peterson can be found on the basketball court early in the morning, downhill skiing with his kids, or playing a mean game of hide-and-go-seek.
- Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minneapolis
North Memorial Medical Center
- Ridgeview Medical Center
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Project Homelessness Connect
- Sharing and Caring Hands
- Give Kids a Smile
- Health Care for the Homeless Veteran
- Mission of Mercy and Children’s Surgery International