Dr. Rick Diehl graduated with honors from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry. He completed a General Practice Residency at Lakeside Veteran’s Administration Medical Center and Northwestern School of Dentistry in Chicago, Illinois. He then came to Minneapolis to complete his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Diehl’s specializes in office based surgical procedures, office anesthesia and management of hard and soft tissues in conjunction with dental implants.
Outside of dentistry, Dr. Diehl enjoys an active lifestyle with his wife and daughter. He has been involved in competitive bicycle racing for many years, competing in both road and off-road races. In the winter for many years he has trained and competed in cross-country ski races and enjoys downhill skiing.
- Minneapolis District Dental Society, Executive Committee
- District Peer Review Committee, Vice-Chairman
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Diplomate
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Fellow
- American Dental Association, Member
- Minnesota Dental Association, Member
- Minneapolis District Dental Society
- American Dental Society of Anesthesia
- Sharing and Caring Hands Dental Clinic
- Donated Dental Services